The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.4 - Royal Palace

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation, ignore/block the haters and entitled dicks.

Dex-chan lover
we need the prince to be publicly shamed! 😤
well.. at least a punch in the face.. kek
and probably disowned because of his stupid move.. clearly not fit to be a next king candidate..

Well... rather than asking for an apology from tjat prince it is better to ask for something else tbh..... punishing a crown prince is never an easy matter, true a saint value in that world way above many even the great nobles (as w/o saint their country would soon overwhelmed by demons), but so far what the prince did isn't nearly enough to be punished..... at most just a public apology..... why the hell should u use ur reward for something so obvious and meaningless as that?

If the prince grow later and realized his mistake that means he's not beyond saving and will grow to be a better prince and man..... but if he didn't that means he's beyond saving and it will be only a matter of time before he screw up a big time that his title alone won't be able to save him......

Conclusion? Just ignore the prince..... for now.....

Oh yeah... beggar can't be chooser, what right do we have when we didn't pay a single coin again? Fan translator did what they will, and the free reader be grateful for what they had received

not sure but notif says i was tagged -

anyway imo, just to stress my previous comment which i said "she is just too nice " in which case she really is, instead of some formal reparation like title, gold or some form penalty imposed on those who neglected her after the summoning was done, she opted to gain more knowledge in which case i agree what she did really was "smart" , id say she had "completely forgotten about the prince" because we can see in the story its not her goal atm , me calling for " the prince - punishment" is just my internal rambling manifested in a post at how i pity the mc for not given any form of repartitions until now , and just wish that all parties involved in the summoning be held liable for their neglect towards her.

for the chapters worth its finally looking good for her, and no - no ones impatient or dumb, probably just passionate of the story because its good

@narutaki this is actually a trope in isekai. they almost never ask for land or titles (that normally ends up getting forced onto them). the one i remember best is knight x magic right now

Dex-chan lover
@Genoshock did Ernie get Land or a Title I forgot only thing I remember is he learned how to make MagicMech engines and got his own squad

Thanks for the chapter!
As much as I want to see the prince to apologize publicly or get what he deserves, I would like to see if he will have some kind of character growth. Also I kinda want to see what happened to the other "priestess" I'm kinda hoping that she'll be a reoccurring character that will help alongside mc and not just a background one but I feel thats highly unlikely

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ Please have mercy with us, TL sama. We are but lowly leechers who overstepped our boundaries. ༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ

@Genoshock - its one of the tropes i like in every isekai , humility and cleverness :D - good reference on the knights and magic its one of the best scenes ever even in the novel you can feel eru's pure enthusiasm overflowing

@IrrelevantGirl
don't worry, she will come back into the story, she might not have much "screen time" but she still will be a reoccurring character, that helps from time to time

Dex-chan lover
Refusing the title and land is a bit of a trope but the actual reward does have political implications. It's the country's attempt to tie them down and make them obligated to help foster th country's growth. That's the main reason why the excuse tends to be "sounds like a pain"

Users who are viewing this thread