The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Group Leader
Happy birthday to our translator, who did this on the eve of their birthday! 。゚(TヮT)゚。

stayed up late for this so enjoyyyy

both the stupid prince and the second girl are to blame for this stupid ass situation

Lmao "isolate" Aira...when the prince has been doing all the isolating himself...

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Ohohohoohoho FINALLY!!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

MWAHAHAHHAHAA I'VE WAITED TO FINALLY SEE YOUR DOWNFALL YOU DAMN PRINCE

Edit: Happy birthday translator! 🎉

Fed-Kun's army
@break
To be honest, the 2nd girl is sort of not at fault. The Prince is definitely isolating her from others though and making it difficult for her to learn about the world she's in or make friends, he's literally coddling her, when she needs the independence that Sei has, to make her own place in the world she was summoned to... However, she was never given the chance. Now, she's so dependent on the Prince that she doesn't even bother trying. Also, it does get better for the 2nd girl when they officially announce Sei as the Saintess, both Sei and Liz help her quite a bit.

@iskaeil Exactly! He's scummy!

I'm rather curious about something, what type of father would you see the current Prince being?

Ugh that damn stupid prince has appeared again. Sei kick his ass and save that poor girl from him! I can’t wait to see his face when Sei, who he didn’t acknowledge and kicked to the curb, becomes the saintess!

Thank you for translating this new chapter! And for putting it all together into one full chapter.

Dex-chan lover
oh that fucker is here again
I hope our MC get the girl away from him, she clearly can feel his asshole vibe and is uncomfortable with it

Fed-Kun's army
The prince is stupid. I would be very worried if he were to become the next king.

The girl, on the other hand, is rather pitiful in my eyes. Unlike Sei, who has more life experience and seems to be made of tougher stuff, Aira is a normal teenage girl (if I remember it right). She was suddenly thrusted into an unknown world, far from her home, her friends, and her family. She didn’t know who to trust. Unfortunately, she put her trust in the prince. It’s not unimaginable why she would do that, as he practically offered himself up to her.

And the prince is a bad influence really. He is self-centered and egoistic. He did “protect” Aira, but it’s kinda like spoiling your child rotten. He doesn’t realized that the supposed protection he is giving is making things worse.

And now that Sei is shown to the public as the saintess, I can imagine things being worse for Aira. After all the works put into Aira to train her as the saintess, she has yet to shown any capabilities, while Sei, who didn’t require constant tending to, has shown great results. Aira is of course going to be compared to Sei, and Aira will come out worse for sure.

can we just kill him already, can like another country invade and just take him out or something

Users who are viewing this thread