The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Group Leader
Happy Birthday silver moon, if you're reading. Thanks for the hard work :D

(unlike me, I tend to do an hour or two of work and then slack off for 3 months)

Didnt the girl and Liz become friends? What the hell is going on? This prince is a dummy-dumdum. This is getting annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@shunnie : iirc, Liz want to be friend with Aira and help her get used to society here, but the prince think Liz is being typical otome villainess to Aira (i.e. "wao you commoner, learn you place" sort) and then aggressively protect/isolate her to himself.
Aira is...well, mentally dependent on him after having been protected/sheltered by him for so long that she couldn't speak up against his decision.

man can we off him already

in all seriousness though, i pity the whole country that such an incompetent person is their prince... he should just have no rights to the throne...

anyway happy birthday, silver moon! and ty for the chapter. i dont mind waiting longer if the chapters are condensed into a whole one rather than split up into parts tbh, great work!

It's love. That's what caused the power surge. Sheesh hahaha
Thank you this chapter! Holy crap is it long! I love youuuu

Double-page supporter
So, it's been ten months. Is she finally going to talk to Aira? It's more than a little ridiculous that the story has stretched out for this long without the two of them ever speaking.

Sei : 'From now on, Aira's with me.'
Idiot Prince : 'How dare you, I'm the Prince ! Do as I say !'
Sei : 'Well I'm the Saintess, bite my ass.'
Idiot Prince : *tries to slap her*
Idiot Prince : * is stopped by ML and gets disinherited*
And they all lived happily ever after...

Thanks for the chapter <3

Fed-Kun's army
Happy birthday!
Thank you for the translations!
I want to punch the prince's face!

But no really who is the one that is isolating Aira here =_=
I hope Sei can save her as she seems to be suffering quite a bit. Bland food, no friends, and no hobbies to enjoy.
Again thanks for releasing the pages as a "full" chapter.

happy birthday silver moon!! thanks for the update!
i want kyle to MOVE he's the one isolating her goddamn

I feel like this they travel to another world with two different story sei to be saintess and aira was like kinda travel to an otome game and if I remember correctly aira status in the board she isn't saintess but magician or something like that while sei is saintess aira is naive and she has no strong personality even before she get summoned there she has always only follow another people words

Dex-chan lover
We are a villainess manga now.

Prepare for the broken engagement plot.
(not a spoiler, I’m just tossing ideas at the wind)

Fed-Kun's army
Prince still remains a dumbass. Poor Aira though, hope she plucks up the courage to say anything. Lol just anything.

Ummm I think the prince just wanted to monopolize the saintess for his own benefit but he got the wrong person lol

Fed-Kun's army
"chan" ? Bitch I'd not be adding chan to her name after all the mess she has caused
I hate that in the novel she never assumes any responsibility for her shit and it's all swept under the rug with the excuse that she was afraid and the prince was the only one offering her protection in a foreign word. Fuck that shit! I wouldn't mind if she was clinging to him in the first few days because she knew no one but it has been 10 months and he is acting like a chick that imprinted on its mother. She also heard all the rumours about her being the side bitch of an engaged guy but she still didn't change her behavior. Fuck her. I almost dropped this because of how easily she got away with everything but I like the MC and most of the other characters so I'm just bearing with it

Users who are viewing this thread