The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
happy birthday I guess, is not like we wanted to celebrate it... baka...
DATvwLy.png

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers got me hopeful for that hot justice action finally reaching the stupid prince. Can't wait for the next chapter now!

Happy birthday! 🎉

I’m happy that we finally get to see some interaction between the MC and saintess. Poor girl doesn’t even know that she’s not alone in the isekai world :,/

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully Sei comes in to break this stalemate. Aira is also from where Sei is, so it would be nice to have them reunite. And Sei could assist Liz as her best friend in this world. Kyle is pretty scummy, he deserves to lose both Aira and Liz.

And at this point, Sei has been acknowledged by everyone as the Saintess, what’s a little scrub of a prince gonna do? Even the king knows he’s a little shit.

@codydub03 As a father?
His kids would want for nothing, so in that case he wouldn't be a bad father. But he's probably the type of guy that would be written to think his kids are geniuses, even if all they're doing is something average. Eventually those kids would prob grow up with inflated egos and would have their own respective downfalls when they end up doing piss poor in management, basic survival skills, etc...
That is from a fictional standpoint though. In reality narcissists put down everyone around them. If he were a real person in the real world, he would likely have abused his wife physically and emotionally, and physically and emotionally abused his kids (perhaps showing preferential treatment to a singular golden child to raise them as a narcissist, while putting down the other children) while acting like a male Karen all the time.

For a Japanese depiction of a neglectful father, they'd probably design him to not be outright abusive, just neglectful and raise shitty narcissist children. From a real life standpoint, there's a high chance of abuse occurring with this guy.

Double-page supporter
Save and help her Sei!

Happy birthday!!

And thank you for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Glad that in this case the other isekai girl isn’t an airhead or an asshole and is just legitimately unable to stand up for herself against Mr. IM RIGHT, MY ACTIONS CANT BE WRONG

Group Leader
I can't imagine what Aria will do if Kyle chooses Sei instead on the teleport room...

Users who are viewing this thread