The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Feel so bad for her. The king had to work to undo his idiot son’s numerous foul-ups and yet he’s still at it.

Dex-chan lover
We know "That" is an asshole so I will talk about about how awful the other summoned person must suffer because of "Him"

@akera93 She's literally a victim of kidnapping whose forcefully being isolated from others, and by the fucking prince of the kingdom. She literally isn't in the position to distance herself away from the prince and his retarded friends. Fuck if you read the LN you'd know she was already broken mentally before all this shit started.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see this plot point get some love too. I hope the prince gets shamed in the public.

God I hate the prince he should choke
I don’t hate the “heroine” (other saintess) but I’m really disappointed ngl, she can tell what’s happening but she still doesn’t change anything or stand up to the prince, I can understand her timid nature but baby its been almost a year
Its kinda hard wanting a good ending for the “heroine” because author wants us to pity her but its *only that*, mc actually has growth and change so MAYBE it’s coming later on just ahhhhhh

To anyone hating Aira-chan for her 'not stepping up', guys, chill out and stop comparing her to the MC. From the beginning, MC is an adult, who already have a job and live independently. Being summoned to another world is a set back for her, but as an adult, she's mature enough to adapt quickly. Aira on the other hand was a STUDENT, who is still dependent to her parents and need guidance. Honestly, Aira's reaction towards everything that happened is understandable, especially remembering how young she was and how from the moment she also got summoned she immediately got isolated by the idiotic prince. You guys who hate Aira really need to stop comparing her to all the other MCs in isekai-summoning stories. There's a reason many of them has ADULTS as the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
Ya, could you mind clearing the hallway and take your pathetic otome game event elsewhere ya dumbass prince? Some of us have work to do fighting the demon horde forming in the wilds....

Dex-chan lover
everything was going so nicely for her I almost forgot about the idiot prince. Is no one going to call him out for being wrong about picking out which girl he thought was the saint solely based on looks. He obviously likes her and even now that's treatment is why she's being alienated

Dex-chan lover
Next Chapter: Idiot Prince's downfall
Get your popcorn ready XD

Also about Aira
She's an innocent teenager from a very loving family, she had friends and was then forcibly ripped away from all of that. Then she was told that there was no way she could go back to her own world and now she's stuck in an environment where people, especially idiot prince are saying she's their savior the Saintess. And she's alone besides knowing that Sei is around. But Sei is a working adult and the only similarity they share is being Japanese. What the King will say to idiot prince during his downfall will affect Aira.

Fed-Kun's army
Gosh! 😆 Cliffhanger! Will Sei intervene? 🤔
After all she is Aira-chan’s well wisher!
At the same time, I do want her to stay out of trouble 🧐
I wonder what would happen? 🥺
Soo looking forward to the next chapter! 🤩

I need someone to slap/punch the Prince face in the Future, plz author dont disapoint

Group Leader
Can't tell if the girl is petrified or scheming. Yes, I have read too many manga.

Supporter
@drduckling pretty sure it’s been established that she’s mentally unstable because the prince has been smothering her and she’s had no way to cope with the situation after all this time. Liz has been trying to help her but the prince has been treating Liz like villain

Dex-chan lover
SILVER MOOOOOOOOOOOONIE
haPPY BIRTHDAY EYYYYYYY

and thanks for the chapter you guys
shame the cliffhanger was right here
ive been wondering how this'd play out and under what circumstances

Users who are viewing this thread