The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
> If Sei will be pressed by being the accepted Saintess, if the storyline suggest a Noble or Royalties pushing a marriage onto her to make her as
1. Proof of Saintess
2. Social Standing - so they can protect her
3. To protect against other nobles
4. Make her as a symbol of hope (but at the same time, as a symbol of the prestigious family who will acquire her, and solidifying the social and political position in the continents)

If these are suggested in the storyline, i think i will considering to drop this. Because it will become too political for me, rather than a maiden who fell inlove with the captain with a little struggle on how to
express in each other in many awkward occasions, that will surely bring sugar in our blood, which makes more sense in a Josei manga.

If any case these are suggested to storyline, then i would like to suggest change the title of the story, and convert it to some Otome game scenario which a political sense would really make sense

> If you want to visualize what might be Sei appearance which closely resemblance her in real life, i choose Marie Kondo as reference

Idiot Prince, where did your father go wrong in raising you? Nothing is Aria's fault. This prince is a sack of goblin toenails. I can't wait for two chapters after this one.

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato
There's no marriage pushing on her so far.

The LN storyline after this point:
Where we are currently is the end of Volume 2.
Volume 3 and Volume 4 are about Sei going to another location to deal with the miasma there. She's also trying to figure out how to create higher-level HP potions. Captain Hawk displays a few moments of jealously because a certain mercenary shows up and tries to scout Sei for his mercenary group because she can make HP potions and healing magic. This mercenary doesn't realize Sei is the Saintess.

@Justking14 I'd say everyone in the palace will have something to say if he decides to be that dumb. Even his father, the King, has already acknowledged that she's the saint. He'd have to be so dumb which he prob is. I just hope that Sei and Aria can be good friends or smth.

Aggregator gang
Ugh, that stupid prince!! Poor fiancée.

Thank you so much for the chapter! Your redrawing skills are amazing!

Aggregator gang
Okay, now maybe a good time to show off your saintess magic in front of that prince! Damn even after all of this chapter i still hate him so much

Dex-chan lover
still wondering why the king just won't pass kyle's right to the throne to someone else, if someone as oblivious to how women and society acts even among royals he really does deserve not inheriting the throne

Dex-chan lover
Yessssss the moment I've been waiting from the ln is finally happening now in the manga.super excited how this will draw by the artist*v*!!

Thank you soooo much for the update!!❤

Fed-Kun's army
UUUUGH STUPID PRINCE!!! BEGONE ALREADY!!!!

liz isolating her??? isn't that you doing that, monopolizing that girl like that??? lmao and it's only bc you liked how she looked, as clearly everyone is already pretty sure sei's the actual saintess, from what she did last chapter!!!

aaaaah what a cliffhanger HYPED FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!! we already know sei doesn't like the guy lol with good reason tbh, and i don't think it's a secret either 👀✨ get him

aw the research center director is the best. <333

thank you for the update~!

Users who are viewing this thread