The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.5

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the update!! I really love this manga, everyone’s personalities are great.

Fed-Kun's army
I do, have to admit... That being put in that situation, as his son was the one to prematurely summon the Saintess way ahead of schedule and THEN disregard the "true" Saintess because she didnt match his taste.... If you think about it from his stand point it makes sense, he's doing what he can for her and his nation, because she's literally doing "saintly" things of her own volition.... Making potions that do insane things, helping an entire corp that was basically doomed to go back home with missing limbs, and well SHE IS the Saintess. So from his standpoint he can't not use her, but yeah "King-ing" it then regretting it later, makes him no better than his scumbag son.

I can’t imagine how much mental stress she’s getting from all this tbh, although it seems like she’s fine (for now)

But she’ll be facing all those expectations and ‘responsibilities’ that she didn’t sign up for soon so we’ll see ig

But if it was me, I’d break down on day 1 ngl 💀💀💀

I must say.... People in this world need some fucking sympathy.... Poor lady gets thrown into another world and neglected and now fucking expected to help these asses who only care about themselves... This king dude needs to get his head screwed on right-- the saint has a higher position than you, you don't have the right or authority to be dispatching her without permission...

"Dispatch the saint"
Sir, you don't have her employed under the name of saint. She works at the herb institute, as primarily a medicine maker. Not as a saint.
You have to request her to do such a thing before you just say yes to a request...Also, what is the point of him hiding the reasoning for forcefully dispatching her...
This king is dumb as hell. Terrible father, too...

Dex-chan lover
How will he protect her if she gets blamed when he can't even protect himself? Ain't that why they're still sending her, so that they don't get blamed? lol.

Heh. No shame at all. How annoying. Sei is nice enough to forgive your country. Now you push this troublesome thing to her without her consent? Well, if I were Sei, I would be really angry. I hope Sei will do something so that she'll not the only losing side.

TBH the King hasn't done much to protect her so far, so his claims are sketchy as best. He just ignored the whole "saintess" situation for 20 chapters and finally stepped up when she was the saintess beyond a doubt. If Sei had turned out to be just an ordinary lady, he would still be pretending not to see anything. And now he's sending her out to risk her life for nobles who only care about themselves and we're supposed to admire him because he feels slightly bad about it? Like father like son.

You haven't protected her so far though? She's been kidnapped (Thats what summoning is if you don't give her an option to admittedly return) and thrown away. Thats not being protected.

Fed-Kun's army
Oi, so many offbase comments in here. Why are so many people expecting some kind of personal bodyguard or handholding duty from the king himself?

The king has done as much as any king can reasonably be expected to do, assign the best people available to the tasks related to the saintess', and also directly offered apologies and reparations for the failures of those assigned responsibility in a formal capacity. People need to to remember, he's the king of country, he is NOT the person to have personal connections, cares and worries about specific people.

His actions that people are deriding here, are the very actions of a good ruler that are protecting not only the saintess, but the health and wellbeing of the entire kingdom. Are the decisions easy? No. Are they completely without fault? Of course not, perfect solutions DO NOT EXIST, however from the perspective of a king and a nation, they are perfectly reasonable.

Dude cant even protect himself act nobles and expects to protect her from the backlash of his entire kingdom. I appreciate that he at least sympathizes with sei and her situation but he shouldn't make promises that he isnt sure he can keep like that

Aggregator gang
One of the best things about this manga is that there isn't any scheming backstabbing characters, even the king is a nice guy who wants to help Sei out if he can. It's very soothing. I'm looking forward to the anime!

Users who are viewing this thread