The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.5

@LegendX You're wrong. One thing is to create needless conflicts, another is to actually HAVE to move. By dispatching her, they are buying time so he can create a counter move for the possible backlash in the future in case sending her there doesn't work. The king is not essentially wrong, he HAS to send her at the moment, especially because he needs to find backing within his own country to be able to protect her in the future.

Man, i hate this 0.1 chapters, they are so short...
Might as well make them a full number since the chapter releases are like 1 month apart...

@saku_mochi

You have the right idea. If I were taken against my will to be a "hero" (read: unwilling shield/sacrifice/fodder against demons), you can bet your ass I would not willingly comply with my "duties". At the *absolute least* there would be a metric ton of malicious compliance. "Oh, I was supposed to kill *all* the demons? You never specified. Not my fault that the border cities were razed as soon as you called me back, dumbass." Also, I would feel a moral obligation to destroy the kingdom/country/state that "summoned" (read: kidnapped) me, if only to prevent any more victims of involuntary servitude like myself in future. It's your damn world, deal with it yourself you selfish pricks.

@KitsuVonKraft i get why he sent her and i think its a good choice to make as a ruler but, like i said, he shouldn't be making promises like "I'll protect her" when he isn't sure he can. The nobles pressured him into sending a helpless girl with unreliable powers, who's to say they cant pressure him into other things? The situation isn't as simple as "i am the king and i say so" anymore. It's much more complex and can't be solved with the wave of his hand

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translations!

I don't know how I feel about the anime adaptation... I'm happy for the author and mangaka but a lot of these anime isekai adaption does not do a good job of representing the original story :/ (there are a few, I know but not enough and they are usually the big titles.)
(I'm still scarred from knights & magic where they crammed a full volume into 1ep then continued with no character development.)

Thank you for the translations!

Umm is it true that this manga is adapted into an anime? Cuz i saw some PV from yt and someone said the anime will be Release at april 6

-sorry for bad english🙃

Dex-chan lover
@beazacha

They're incredibly lucky and fortunate to not only have Sei still be in the country, but also willing to assist.

Imagine if, after kicking her out, she departed for lands unknown. The whole world would be fucked.

Omfg THIS IS GETTING AN ANIME?!?!?! im so excited considering this manga is one of the first isekai mangas i've ever read in the past it really has a special place in my heart so looking forward to it <333

Dex-chan lover
Haha. The poor king came so close to losing her because of his idiot son. I wouldn’t be surprised if the prince publicly beat for that

i wish they do something about my swelling anger and hatred towards the prince

humiliate him once and for all please to the point of him breaking

Like others have mentioned I don't trust the king to protect her one bit. The problem I see is the precedent this sets. Here we have a situation where he sees himself forced to use her in spite of what risk that put her in and he was willing to rationalize his decisions. What tells us that such situations won't occur in the future? If he can be forced once, he can be forced again. All of course with the best intentions. And her situation is pushed further and further down the drain. Like they say: The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

And what frustrates me even further is that Sei will probably go along with it. She doesn't stand up for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread