The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

idk why this is rated so high. its not terrible but it just feels kinda meh at times:/ i like what they're doing with aira but i feel like this manga is too straightforward. easy read if you don't mind the bad translation

@Arteme it's actually not that strange to have short chapters like this for jp manga! It's a pretty popular method. Usually the full volume is already released however the publisher releases free chapters chopped into tiny bits so that it encourages ppl to purchase the whole thing instead since you know some ppl are like why wait when I can just buy the whole thing lolol.

the moment we've all been waiting for will finally happen in this upcoming chapter 23, even though it is just the 23.1 I think the confrontation will finally happen

Too slow lately, despite the popularity, is this dropped? latest chapter in the raw 23.1 is out from a week so you are late by 6 chapters (or parts)...

oh thanks for informing me about this, too bad they lost members, I hope they get to catch to the raws ASAP or if there is no hope for that and it keeps a chapter (or part) per month despite that this is weekly released then I hope they drop it and another group take it over, every chapter (or part) is already too short...

Dex-chan lover
The art’s pretty but the writing is pretty mediocre, I think the isekai market is over saturated now

Walker just released 23.3 today and that cliffhanger 😣 just saying this to people who have been waiting for this confrontation 💥
Guess the thing with the prince will continue on chapter 24 still sad over the fact the novel translations are taken down.
https://comic-walker.com/viewer/?tw=2&dlcl=ja&cid=KDCW_FL00000002010096_68

Dex-chan lover
Dropped it. Tedious and most slice of life, there are no schemes, battles, or interesting events happening for most of the first 2 volumes. The main character is plainly bad, she just goes with the flow and even when she doesn't want something (like being uncovered as the saint), she doesn't even try to avoid things that would increase suspicion. The other characters are also very generic, with nothing really interesting, even the other girl that came with her barely appears, so we don't even know what she is thinking (I didn't see ahead, but considering all the treatment she received, I could bet she gonna be an antagonist envious of the Main character, I only read until the end of volume 2). Even the raws are bad quality and the job of redrawing and typesetting are simply garbage. If you want something in the same setting, but with a better main character and side characters, try The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic. It's better in every aspect.

Double-page supporter
The latest raw update is a special page that says there will be an anime.

No further details.

Users who are viewing this thread