The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

This is nice, but it really doesn't make any sense that she would have stayed in that Kingdom that clearly doesn't want her, let alone work for them. I would have dipped.

Supporter
@hakunoyuuki I mean she does have 3 different magic affinities including Holy, so she has some special abilities, though clearly not on par with Sei's.

I’m actually quite happy that she isn’t that innocent acting girl who thinks she’s the most important in the world, the like ones in other mangas or novels. But this prince, this dude is talking about isolating her, when’s he already is. Like is he blind or just plain old stupid.

Am I the only one who wanted to see the king flat out deck the first prince or what?

Other than that glad for the new chapter 👍

Omg, y'all. I just saw the raws for the spin-off. This time it's going to show through Misono Aria's point if view. Very interesting.

Aw yeah Captain Hawk ran all this way to tell dat mofo not to touch his wifey, woot!! I thought Sei's hair piece was gonna trigger and bring up a wall of ice between her and the idiot, but it triggered something better by having husband himself show up xD

Also I'm so glad that Aira is finally able to get some form of independence and not be smothered by that idiot Prince. I'm glad that fool got put under house arrest, hehe.

I hope the second prince becomes the crown prince. The first one is just...
I get that he's still young, but the whole ass manga he has been showing that he's not going to be a good king. Those who can't even listen to the most simple things cannot hope to become someone with power.

I am SUPER happy
that Aira is now finally able to get some REAL friends though. She was mentally abused by being so locked in by Kyle.

Thank god someone else took over the uploads. No offense to fanicorn but i really hate it when they break up chapters to .1 .2 .3. Etc.

@Kanzen Same. It would have been okay if they had given the separated chapters at the same time, but they legit be like "Okay, give 1/3 of this chapter this month 😌, 2/3 of this chapter next month 😌, and FINALLY, 3/3 of this chapter the month after next month 😙. AND VWALAA" Like fr, tf? THANKS FOR TAKING OVER THIS FROM FANICORN!!

I abandoned this title before because I couldn't stand how the chapters broken down into several chapters and by the time I got to the next one I would have forgotten what happened in the last one. So glad that's not the case anymore!

Also, eat shit, Prince Kyle.

Users who are viewing this thread