The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

The would have been so mich more interesting if both main female characters got equal amount of “screen time”

Aggregator gang
@Christopher
Probably not. Looks like chapter 18 was split into 2 parts. Then the .5 extra which isn't part of a numbered chapter but is called 18.5 to keep the order right.

Yey! There's an update..

It's okay to wait long.. as long as there is an update.. because my heart will break if we wait.. and wait.. yet there'll be no more updates.. 🙁

Thanks for the update though I assume its from the original source but I wonder why the chapters are always split? Hmm.

Group Leader
Deixa eu ver se eu entendi, a mulher é santa porque ela faz cosmetico?????

Group Leader
@cupine, sorry for the late reply I just saw your question. The original version is released in parts and we scanlate the parts as fast as we can and release them as soon as they are ready so you guys don't have to wait too long, though I get that releases this short can be frustrating.

Would like to say thank you to those who retired and to those who keep going! Really enjoyed this series! 😘

@Nellsai There's no 19.4. The raws go from 19.4 to 20.1

@Christopher The raws aren't consistent in the numbering. Like chapter 16 goes to 16.5 but chapter 17 and 18 goes to 17.2 and 18.2, but then 19 goes to 19.4

@magykpanda @dtim
Yah, I believe every chapter up to this point had been split into 4 mini chapters and any 5th mini was just the bonus volume pages. That's why I thought there was missing and I am guessing these chapters are shorter so they couldn't split into more.

Users who are viewing this thread