The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

Ahh
the POS prince got his just deserts and Aria is finally free
I can now happily drop this manga(in a good way) and know all will be good =)

this girl really lived for 16 whole ass years and doesn't understand how to make her own decisions smh
besides that, the way they make potions in this world is by tossing shit into a pot of water and boiling it with magic, and the enchanting process is literally to imagine what kind of effect you want a gem to hold?
the main character is supposed to be someone interested in herbs (for unknown reasons) but she doesn't even try to experiment with the process of creating potions, instead preferring to do it the exact same way as everybody else....
all we know about the setting is that there's a palace, around which are 3 forests to the east, west, and south, and there's also a town somewhere near the palace. that's literally it

the worldbuilding in this manga is a fucking joke lmao

if you're looking for a serious read this ain't it but it's good for killing time

PNJ

I FINALLY get to say this!

Enjoy your steaming pile of shit Kyle!!! Whole heartedly prepared by you and lovingly served by the king himself.

I don't think it was fanicorn who did the breaking up chapters. The raws already broke up chapters and they only translated it like that too. Maybe you guys can tell them to wait and compile chapter parts instead of posting one by one, but don't blame them for breaking up the chapters.

Now that the trash has been taken care of. Captain Hawk should make his move soooooon...😙

IM SO GLAD THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME WOMEN SUPPORTED WOMEN IN THIS MANGA AND DID NOT PULL EACH OTHER DOWN

Im so glad aira turns out not to be a bitch. Also that girl power moment aaaaaaa so damned good

Thank you for releasing this!

its heartwarming to see these girls sitting in one table, enjoying casual-informative talk and sipping tea after what happened.

Group Leader
real happy for the girls being friends!!

though oof i gotta say... the king... is a total DILF and I'm sad he's not a romantic lead.........

There's a new spin off series that focuses on Aira
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FL00201873010000_68/

I really need more of this! I did notice that Sei is a bit older, perhaps late 20s? IDK but she really would be a good match for the King haha

the other otherworlder is actually kind and on good terms with protagonist, it's actually a refreshing change from the other similar genre

by the similar genre i'm talking about the vengeful white cat and summoned as a saint but robbed of the position

Agree with the women building women up instead of tearing them down comments! I'm very excited about how that is going.

I'm a little sad that I caught up, because I felt like the story was really going to start now. I was considering dropping the story, because I was kinda bored, but I think it's been worth it.

so your basic isekais but instead of summoning a male combat type hero
its a female support type saintess
talk about sexism XD ( i know its not realy it because she hasnt been prevented from anything)
also 99% of the drama could have been avoided if they just stuck an overseer or advisor with the 15 year old royal instead of letting him run free

Double-page supporter
There is another series based on Aira Misono
The Power of the Saint Is All Around ~The other Saint~
聖女の魔力は万能です ~もう一人の聖女~
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FL00201873010000_68/

Users who are viewing this thread