The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I wanna showdown between MC and the spoilt brat.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
@sjun21 To be fair, nothing was really explained to our MC either. She is capable of great magic and is in another world, but it was never explained why she had to go, just that it was absolutely necessary. As for where she is, she got a basic rundown and she is capable of summoning literally anything, so she could summon history books about the place if need be, assuming they aren't already on one of her shelves. Since we are going from her perspective this makes sense. If, however, we don't get much more explanation and information in the coming 3 or so chapters, then it could become an issue. A story shouldn't take too long to build it's world, and if it goes beyond, say, 5 or 6 chapters at most then the story begins to suffer. Ideally it shouldn't even be more than 3 or 4 chapters, though.

With that said, I personally feel like the story has done well so far. She met someone calling themselves God, was dropped into this world, got settled in, and met one of the knights. Not only that, but we, the readers, got a glimpse into what is happening in the nearby castle and the problems they are dealing with. This will likely lead to our MC getting involved in some way and serve as a conflict that she must overcome, even if it's in a lackadaisical way. She wanted to laze about, and she can certainly help those around her by providing a safe place for others to do the same as shown in this chapter.

Lol restoration magic for a never-ending pot of tea - love it. Thanks for the chapter!

I predict the MC is going to die horribly in the future.
she has her hair similar to the "dead mom" hairstyle
iu

Group Leader
I'm calling it now:
The spoiled girl is going to be revamped into tears through an incident that ends in a major realization-inducing line from the mc and will start hanging around at the cafe as a tsundere.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

I'm so happy to read chapter 2 of this manga 😃 I fell in love with it after reading chapter 1 and now very much looking forward your updates! Thank you so much for translating it to english!
I loved it so much that I ordered the physical copy of volume 1 😄 But I can't read japanese at all, so I'm doing it 100% to support the author and I'm totally dependent on your translation to understand and follow the story 😅

Aggregator gang
I've seen so many of these stories..... But this one still feels unique and the first two chapters just sucked me in haha.
I'll be looking forward to more!
Thanks for picking this up!!

I looove how she didn’t wanna go and in the end since she had to go, she chose to live a life free of stress. Although we all know it’s gonna be anything but stress free. And how she asked for cheats! Yes, girl! I’d also do the same! I’d wanna be able to live comfortable, safely and stress free as well! Especially if I’m loosing everyone and everything I know and love and I’m being sent to a random and strange new place. I’d wanna be max stats for everything, have knowledge of everything from that world, a search system like hers is amazing, I wanna be friends with the strongest good people there, I’d prob ask for something to tell me who’s evil and who’s good lol possibly anything I could ask for. Maybe even a way to call the god for help 😂😂 if u want me to save the world, ur gonna have to help me 😂😂

UGH THIS "SAVIOR" BE NO MORE PLZ
SHE A REAL BITCH
LIKE WORSE THAN VILLAINESS STATUS

I was wondering how bad the Savior was, but it is worse than I thought

Aw I'm glad her shops turns out so well. And that he enjoyed himself.

Oof that girl is awful. I assume our main character is the true savior? Hopefully she can save everyone and balance her happy life.

Thank you for translating this.

This manga is like a critical hit one shot kill to my specific interests. Thank you for translating! I look forward to the next chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@Phaestos
I can just imagine the npcs in skyrim now

"Oh what a great day it is, maybe ill go to the cloud district"
A stampede of people run past
Thinking something bad is coming they try to run
but that monster roar petrifies them
They can feel it
Death is coming
and then they see the monsters
closing their eyes for the inevitable they brace themselves
but it never comes
the monsters are also running passed
some girl with massive boobs is running up to him
"Hurry human, get up, we need to run"
Still not fully out if it, the npc notices the girl has horns and a tail
"The player has come, he installed 75gb of mods from loves labs"
the primal fear not coded into any npc was felt that day throughout the land.

Dex-chan lover
"So she really this skilled...?"
No, she's just too OP.

Ahh this is so fluffy! Screw becoming a hero and world domination, if I'm isekai'd then I want to open up a cafe too...

Users who are viewing this thread