The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
this is some god levels of Mary Sue tom foolery, at least she doesn't try to hide it BUT I hope we don't have the stereotype where someone wants to take her outside of her shop or someone demands her secrets...

I'm curious as to how she knew that book was out of print or how she had such a large collection of books written from a world she had just arrived to. How long has it been since she first arrived?

Restoration magic?
So of course there was a catch after all. They're stuck in Todd's domain.

Contributor
Is blobgod not allowed to revoke SAVIOR status once granted? Or only at the end of the final quest?

Double-page supporter
i feel like most wahmen in mangos that make the uwu face have some nasty side to them

hope it sticks to the this place is dangerous and needs some guidance rather than a sol. Would still read it regardless since those char designs seem neat.

Dex-chan lover
at some point, gods might learn there’s no point in running over teens when there’s probably a senior about to die nearby they’re better off with

She did requested a lot of specific things to get her be ready on going to another world. And really, if anyone of us ever get summoned wouldn’t we also asked for those? (If by chance we meet the god of that world and whatnot)

But really liking so far on this!
The blobgod needs to reevalute the humans before putting them in his world lmao.
How many humans did he summoned anyway?

Her ability is so absurd and I have so many questions about her. Like how she knows which book is out of print and how she said he has similar interest in books (which means she probably has already read all of the books in her shelf). But idk why I am liking this a lot. Haha.

@Moth About how she knows about the books, I assume there was a time lapse between the moment she finished building her place and the moment she received her first customer: it's the same season since it's still snowing, but days/weeks probably passed by. She is wearing different clothes compared to when she was constructing her café (she was wearing the clothes from Earth), and she was way too comfortably installed in front of her fireplace with books for her to have been in there only for a little time...

@Moth @cutesherry She also asked the goddness to know information about this new world. When she was making the shelfs a google search bar opened, so she probably can search information the same way, or it can all just be already... stored in the brain?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
C'mon God, go punish her or something.

That god is so neglectful. What are you giving immense powers to random peeps without making sure they befit that title? Like what is even the POINT of you

I wonder what program the artist uses for the background because those furniture are definitely not hand-drawn, (they look good though!)
Is it blender? Sketchup?? Some other software that's only in Japanese, I wonder? I wanna know, does anyone have an idea?

Users who are viewing this thread