The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Well this explains why the orb god was like "Wait that other chick is there.... Ehhh whatever".

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason she needs to summon the ingredients and then do the cooking? Can't she just summon the finished product? Seems like a waste of time :p

@LysandersTreason Nah, that be boring. Honestly I can see why she prefer to just cook it instead of creating a finished product, you get the satisfaction of cooking a dish up that you will be proud of.

INFINITE
TEA
unknown.png

I would love to own a book cafe.... If people were careful enough with the books but there will be always that one that, for some reason, will feel the need to write on it or fold the corners of the pages and I don't have magic to prevent that 😞

Double-page supporter
Its a bit awkward how fast she got used to this whole magic and new world deal...

Dex-chan lover
"Is that price fine??"
"Yeah, we've always had those prices. Also, you're my first customer"

Not very good at lying, is she.

@Salfaro

Ngl I didn't even take notice of that, she easily contradicted her previous statement by saying the latter. If he was sharp enough, he would've noticed this too... who knows what would've happened if this was the case.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, I ship it! Huge book worms! I can see their kiddos with their little legs hanging off the chairs, with huge books in their laps! xD

Dex-chan lover
The whole "Balance" makes sense now. Dumb Orb sent mega bitch so to make up for that he had to send someone super nice... balance.

Dex-chan lover
A teapot that never runs out? That's a bad business practice. You want people to buy your drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread