The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The art is ok, but there are rough parts for sure.

GszM64Q.png

This is a fail

😚

So many plot holes.. she supposedly has the "basic knowledge" of the world but goes around creating high leveled magic as if she's scared he won't notice and for some reason knows about the books of this world already? Like how would you know which books are not sold anymore after just getting there?

Dex-chan lover
I see the comments explode, and I instantly know it's about to go down. I haven't read the chapter yet, gonna go do that now.

Dex-chan lover
Alrighty! I've finished the chapter, we've got a bitch of a saviour, we've got a guy who's definitely going to betray that saviour, and our cafe owner doesn't have a sense of her own position in the world. Not too sure why there's so many comments, but then I clicked an extra time and the next chapter has EVEN MORE COMMENTS.

This has good order of one block to another block and the angle isn't really bad too. But the characters seem like crazy, one appeared suddenly and didn't question or in high alert (like it's the first time and if that's his usual route, he should aware that place popped out of nowhere) afterall, she looked like ordinary woman but casually using high class magic to the point of limitless drink. Although it's her characteristic of being modest and since it costed her nothing she wouldn't like ripping off the customers either. And of course whatever the comments already here *nod*

Aggregator gang
Dang, the country's savior was a huge bitch?
Why tf the God did it lmao

Dex-chan lover
@missymissy

She knows basic things about the world, not specifics on magic structure. For all we know, she might just think that those are normal, everyday use spells since their effects are fairly mundane from a modern perspective.

Also, her "knowing" about the book was probably her just making up a excuse so he wouldn't get suspicious that she had a seemingly unobtainable book. It is what I would say if (for example) someone asked me why I had a painting that used to be in the Lovre- "I admired this and I paid a lot of money to buy it" or whatever. She doesn't have to be truthful.

why would she bother making sandwiches if she can just summoned them using her cheat, haiiyaa... Is she dumb or the author is stupid..?

"Is she really that skilled?" Yes she really us that skilled, she just poured dough into a pan to make perfect slices of toast

@NikaSurvosky I'm pretty sure that making the sandwiches herself would end up better than just a store bought sandwich which is basically what her cheat would give her. At least that's my train of thought about it

Oh so this the b*tch the orb was talking about lol and gosh it's chapter 2 and i am already loving it

Users who are viewing this thread