The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Thank you for the translation!!!! I can’t wait until the two “saintesses” meet each other !!!

Fed-Kun's army
Not really surprising the general would "help" his subordinate to the door so he could do... something military based.

Aggregator gang
"And uhm, you are...?"
"God. ☆~(๑>؂•̀๑)ゝ"

And so, I worship.

Thanks for the translation!

If I were God, I'd randomly show up as a different ikemen each time. Work my way through the entire spectrum of handsomeness with a smug, self-satisfied look on my face.

Thank for the translation..........
This manga really so cuteee and heart warming 😊

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, as floof as this has been, I wonder if her tying her hair will reveal her savior mark (since she initially put it on her neck so her hair will hide it)

Yes it only glows when she use magic, but she's been very casually using magic all these time I'm surprised nobody even suspected she's a savior.

@WhimsiCat If I remember correctly she said to put the mark on the back of her head, not neck... Maybe it's hidden by her hair?

@Thifa
That's exactly the case. It's underneath her hair, she actually has to cast magic for them to find out because it'll glow.

@WhimsiCat As I recall her mark is on the back of her head under her hair, so I doubt that it'll get revealed too easily. It seems like unless someone can prove it or she tells someone herself, she won't just get found out.
Queue tragic tea-making accident that burns all her hair off somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Now... Why oh why would God bother to take human shape and meet her? What's his game?

Users who are viewing this thread