The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

cuteness overload is this manga's game, alright.

Thank you for the translation!

Hi, Im new here. This manga, i could actually feel the "Healing" coming from this. I smiled the whole way through. Thank you for picking this up. Thank you translators for introducing me to such a lovely series :_; this is such a rare and beautiful gem.

jyc

what a wholesome couple 😌 thanks for the translations! it def made my day better

Thanks for the update!

It a bit unnatural for her to keep letting folks know that she uses high level magic on her items and food in the cafe. She’s not going to have a peaceful and quiet life now...(which I know is the point, to get her to be more involved since she’s a savior).

I’m so looking forward to their developing romance 😽

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, once the public learns of the existence of another savior who isn't a useless sack of shit, I wonder how quickly everyone will change their tune...

Also, "savior". Never heard a more hilarious title for people given carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want to a new world. This god sounds like a real idiot.

I'm so happy we're getting more regular updates with this series! Soon we'll be caught up to the raws! Banzai for Bubble Tea Scans~! :D

Users who are viewing this thread