The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the other saviour to a degree. She was an ugly unnoticed kid so all she wanted to be was pretty. She isn't consciously using the trance magic and in these kinds of situations we all tend to become like the type of person we previously hated the most. I'm sure she resented the attractive people in her previous life for their beauty and being able to do whatever they want because of it and so now she has it she's doing the exact same, like a kid would. I just hope that what's coming to her isn't too harsh

WHAT AN OMINOUS FINAL LINE..... the plot thickens :0

re: the other savior. this is why you don't give unlimited power to teens. looking at you, sketchy god dude :/

thank you for the upload!!

ML got approved by God. That's a helluva stamp of approval to receive. He better use it to it's fullest.

NOOOOOO WHY IS THERE SUCH AN OMINOUS FLAG I HATE ITTTTT but at the same time, that also means theres probably going to be drama, whump, angst, or hurt/comfort later; ahck, i should've waited longer so i could binge!!

NOOOOOOO WHAT WAS THAT LAST LINE?! I have a feeling Tsukina is about to learn the great power great responsibility thing in a nasty way and will be more active after this. I love this romance, no coy weirdness, they're both getting to the point fairly fast.

LOL I fucking knew her wish was to be pretty. The mirror gave it away.

No sob story for... Whatever her name is... I don't know what to feel, to be honest... I would hate it if she had one and I hate it that she doesn't have one.... Guys, some help here to sort my feelings which, I must say, are almost touching button thanks to that flag at the end of the chapter 😒

Dex-chan lover
My heart skip a beat with that hug scene. This is so cute and they are so mature, this type of romance manga is so rare and I need more! Perhaps anyone can give me any recomendation?

And the way he take the item from her hand is so soft, he is using two hands to take it aaaaaa

Aggregator gang
Hug scene was a pleasant surprise. I love it!

Also God in human form is kinda hot.

Double-page supporter
Rereading. That alarm-pendant looks like Sailor Moon's lolol, the one she wears with her bow on her chest. Hers can be opened to expose the Silver Crystal. How nostalgic.

Dex-chan lover
Dangit, I was proven wrong, the beech was not a gyaru in her previous life.

My apologies the the gyarus for jumping to conclusions.

🤓

Wait so brat-savior wasn't even super ugly or anything but still wasted her wish to become pretty???
Did she resent that her parents refuse to let her do plastic surgery until she was an adult that much?

Dex-chan lover
Kind of surprised nobody has been able to even detect the "charm" magic on the prince.

@FantasiaWells

When God Himself plays wingman for you.
Nice+very+nice+_282e29d0a893b07ec305295a5f2ef92d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread