The Savior's Book CafΓ© in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Awww so cuteee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love their relationship, so smooth.. heart warming. Hope Ill will be alright.
Thank you so much!!!
I really like this manga

BRUH i waited for this and it was SOOOO worth itπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Did this so called god not do some kind of screening before selecting a savior? He already knew she was spoiled rotten and her only wish being for good looks should have also been a warning flag. That said, I wonder if there will be a twist like our MC is actually the main savior but in order to prompt her to develop the skills she needs to save the world he needed the other girl. Or vice versa that the girl could be a good savior if only she can be redeemed from her selfish attitude. It could be something else but I just want it to be more than he did a half baked job and now pulled someone in to deal with the aftermath.

Fed-Kun's army
dude... god.... what are you even doing lmao even for hiring someone regular humans do intensive screening first... you're a GOD... anyway afslkjfsjlk ILL AND TSUKINA ARE SO CuTE I LOVE THEM but noooooo oh my god ILL!!! DON'T STAY AWAY sdflasl what a cliffhanger nooooo!! ugh that savior is the worst

thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
'you let that dangerous girl stay here?' this represents my question so well
yeah, god, why

so sketchy as always

edit: nevermind, its good to have sketchy god

Aggregator gang
@welcome2atlantis It looked less like candy and more a marble, like from one of those jars of marbles you sometimes see in antique stores or whatever. I could be wrong, but it seemed kinda too large and transparent for candy, and it wasn't in a sealed container that candy should always be kept in for freshness and longevity. As for how to use it, I'm pretty sure he just has to keep it on his person and it'll continuously function. Might also only activate if and when the spell detects something dangerous or hostile careening towards either the user or the marble itself.

He was just told by the god of his world to ask her out... And of course, his first question was how he knew her.

Users who are viewing this thread