The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Whaaaat this manga is the cutest thing ever. I love it so much. Thank you for scanlating!

I'm just gonna say this outright: It doesn't matter what God says about that bratty savior's circumstances - whether here in the new world or there on Earth - I absolutely do not pity her and I'm eagerly waiting for the day she gets her justice deserts. I have zero patience for children who were raised spoiled, act spoiled, and still expect the world to treat them like they're God's greatest creation. I mean for God sake's even her one wish to the new world was to "be pretty"?! Ugh. . . I honestly can't handle people like that. And after listening to what God has to say about her, I now completely sympathize with why that no one in the royal castle has bothered to set her straight. She's not a savior at all. She's more like a walking disaster considering her emotions can possibly trigger a magical bomb going off since she's literally placed the Prince in a brainwashed trance with her excess magic and she hasn't bothered to learn even a single spell to help control her magic. Just send her back to Earth already, let her just be another annoying spoiled brat there instead of the walking bratty magical bomb threat she is here in this innocent world.

Group Leader
Thanks forthe chapter. This series is sedate but so far still quite enjoyable for some reason

Double-page supporter
They feel like a young newly married couple where the husband has to go to war and the wife gives him a safety charm

Thanks for the chapter!!

NOOOOOOOOOO THE FORESHADOWING........... I hope he will be okay 😭😭😭😭

Thanks for the chapter!!😍🥰🥰

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
There is no meme...
Nice to see that God is helping the romance, even if right now it could be misunderstood.

Dex-chan lover
For people who want spoilers, I can only see the RAW for the final chapter (12) on the site :v

It starts with Tsukina making a giant barrier that heal and protect the people. Ill who's next to her see the savior crest lit up on the back of her head (the location is basically on her scalp, so the only way anyone would've been able to find it would be to shave her head :v )

And God recovered the other savior girl, who seem to have lethal wound on her stomach.

Ill then ask if Tsukina is another Savior.
She apologize for deceiving him then teleport away to her cafe.

Once there, she felt light headed from using up too much magic, though she expects the barrier to last for decades given the amount of MP she used.
Then as she think about how the next time Ill appear, it'll be in his capacity as the castle's messenger rather than just to visit her, she fell asleep.

Next morning, she's still tired, and thinking that nobody would be coming anymore, she was going to keep sleeping.
Until she heard Ill's voice.

She look up to see Ill holding a bouquet of flower.
He gave it to her, and propose to her on the spot. (well, 'I like you. I'd like you to go out with me with assumption of eventual marriage' or something like that)

Tsukina was surprised.
Ill then ponder how he didn't realize it earlier, considering Tsukina's massive magic power and how she didn't know of a festival that every child would know about.

Tsukina was about to say something about if he's doing this to gain her cooperation (i.e. just trying to gain her favor)
He immediately shot that down with a serious look, not to mention right now there's no need for it, and also he won't tell anyone about her being a Savior.

He then proceed to explain how the country IS searching for her.
He explains that the barrier she put up cover the whole country, constantly healing any allies and preventing any attacks from the outside.
Given the scale and strength of it, everyone's certain it must be the work of another Savior and are searching for the person.

And also, if one is capable, this country allow for multiple spouses (whether a woman with multiple husbands or a man with multiple wives), so given her power there's definitely going to be proposals from other countries or major merchants.
And he absolutely don't want that, he want her for himself, and that's why he's going to keep quiet about her.

Tsukina "...you're fine with me?"
Ill "Tsukina is fine (too)"

She said yes, then the headache from lack of MP came back, and he told her to sleep, he finally got a day off and will be here when she wakes up, after all her barrier have ensured peace in this country for decades to come.

After that the epilogue is just Tsukina's monologue.
How Ill kept quiet everything about her.
How the prince sought to be punished, but since there was no casualty in whatever that other savior girl did, his sentence was just being under house arrest in the depth of the castle for some years.
And how she's officially engaged to Ill.
How she asked Ill to let her go greet his parents (said parents were in tears since they've given up on Ill ever getting a girl)
How Ill move to her shop and commute to the castle from there.
And how while this country has the barrier, the monsters still exist outside, and there's the Demon Lord too.

Even so, she's got her hands full just protecting her current happiness here.
So she'll just leave the task of world peace to some other young savior in the future....

And the last page seem to suggest this 'arc' is over, but there'll be continuation under different (slightly?) title starting this Winter.
So kinda like Bookworm's arc 1/2/3 being under different title (and artists) I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Show husbando savior crest. Meet king and explain or demand (afterall Savior). Pretend to be maid or something and walk up to bitch savior. Knock her out or half kill her. Profit.

Quick and clean and none the wiser. Want to keep identity secret? Wear a mask. Authority, you're the highest. Power, you're the strongest. What're you waiting for MC? Just get rid of the annoyance before shit happens.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no the flags... There were so many flags raised this chapter *sweats*
Many thanks

Thank you for translating this chapter! I needed the mofumofu of these two today. <3
@WhimsiCat Thank you so much for the spoilers! AHHH I can't wait to see it happen!

@HiAndHello All I can think about is Sebastian from the Little Mermaid trying to get Prince Eric to kiss Ariel, but somehow both more direct and direct at the same time lol

Users who are viewing this thread