The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I’ve missed them so much 💕💕💕
Thank you so much for translating this series till now bubble tea scans!!! You’ve shared such a wholesome series to so many more people.
And thank you so much for finding a new group to pick it up after you guys before dropping the series

I love this series so muchhh I can’t wait for the next update!! Too bad its release is basically on a monthly basis 😭

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your work so far, Bubble Tea Scans! And thanks Honeysuckle for picking this series up! :)

Group Leader
Appreciate the MC addressing what everybody may be thinking in the beginning, with great power comes great responsibility and all that. It was a bit selfish of her to not use her OP magic to help other when she can, BUT at the same time I can understand that the way she was sent here was unfair as well. She didn’t sign up for this.

The other saint can just fuck off though :/

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I don’t care about the spoiled bitch and the stupid prince, the ML and FL need to get together already with no drama or love rivals.

That lil bitch makes my fucking blood boil i just want my fucking sweet bookloving romance. Anyways BAD VIBE ALERT. ISTFG if that bitch fucks something up during MY quality time and during Ills confession i am getting isekaid to beat that bitches assssssss.
Anyways thank u for coming to my ted talk

Thanks for the update!

Maaan the FL has her work cut out for her. The little girl savior is useless, immature and entitled, looks like it's going to be some time before our cute couple will be get their peaceful, book filled lives hahahaha

oh fuck she’s gonna lose control and tsukina will have to protect against her mess ain’t that right

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

does she not feel anything at all? especially after fucking up the last expedition?

Dex-chan lover
don't worry prince she knows one spell, the charm spell and that's all she needs.

Users who are viewing this thread