The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

What an idiot (the burden savior lol)

But at least the spell over the prince was broken x.x

Contributor
I know the author isn't sadistic enough to actually kill off the true male lead at this point, so I have no doubt he'll recover.
I also throw another vote onto the pile that we refer to the false "savior" as "Burden" from now on.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGER

axdhbfsxgfjsndjf

Thank you for the chp.😊 Literally waiting for the next one🤩 OOF
This series is so underrated. It's so good so far

Dex-chan lover
just kill the little psycho "savior" and save the country from her madness already

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's a cool detail seeing the reflection of the monster on the sword.

[comment] "Savior bad" [/comment]

Dex-chan lover
I can't even get mad at the spoiled brat now that I just realized the kidnapping pedo god didn't even bother to explain to her that if she doesn't learn how to use magic properly she actually explodes or that other saviors would come. Lazy incompetent piece of trash god.

Dex-chan lover
@l1997
Prince should come back to his senses, in previous chapter's it was said that Prince was rather excellent Prince and only became like this due that saviour/Saint girls charm magic or something similar to that, if my memory serves me correctly.
Ah, hopefully the emotional "wtf" is enough to shake off the charm, even if temporary at best.

Dex-chan lover
I know the author won’t kill him, but I really dislike this kind of cliffhanger! 😖
And that prince finally broke put of his charmed state! Please, please, please tell me their throwing her in a tower and never letting her out. I know that won’t happen but still. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread