The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I am feeling unfathomable violence towards the saviour
Thank you for translating !

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT WAS SO WORTH WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kinda feeling sad for ML though TT

Dex-chan lover
im on pg 16 and why do i feel that the charm is gonna save him but everyone will go: ''The Savior saved the captain!'' or some bs...

fuck the savior fuck the prince fuck y'all assholes douchebags idiots i'm ashamed to be in the same dimension as you BEGONE

Dex-chan lover
The Prince was under a charm spell that the Dumb Savior was unconsciously giving out. She's a selfish and childish dumbass who doesn't understand nor care about her responsibilities but nothing more than that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaminamioni except the one that had tragedy tag. ML had highest chance to dead... After the FL.

Btw the charm seems only activated in dire situation. Don't worry, captain would be saved. No tragedy tag here

Dex-chan lover
this chapter needs a blueball warning, how long do we have to wait until the next chapter? 😔

Did the Prince finally wake from the charm? Seems like the did it when Captain got hurt in his place

Double-page supporter
<Tsukina> * Doesn't need to ask to be pretty and charming because she already is pretty and charming *
I'm guessing this barrier will be so OP they'll realize she's another "Savior". Good to see if - even for a moment - the prince was released from the charm spell.

im gonna stop reading and wait until the part where the bitchy bitchy asshole just fuck up and go die somewhere :) or maybe stop being so annoying

Users who are viewing this thread