The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Haha "charm" go whoosh and protects Ill and then people go "wow we have another savior that's actually useful" then they start swarming Tsukina

@yuzuyuzu I can't tell you how many times I've said something similar to that... and then kept reading anyway like a starving hyena whenever there's an update...

Plus this one is just so insanely good I wouldn't wait anyway! Thanks for the translation!

OMG someone get rid of that stupid saviour! 🙄😤 I cant look at her anymore. Let her be eaten by a beast or something loool if she wasn’t going to do her duties properly why the fuq did she show up where the danger is? And that stupid prince, yeah yeah I get he’s been charmed by her spell but still. Annoying lol The god or whatever needs to make sure he’s bringing good people and the right people into this world as saviours. And like the comments here, it’s clear that protection charm is gonna save his life. Thank god or we’d loose the ML.

Why the hell did she want to see MONSTERS when she's afraid of a horse?! A normal horse!

Now that girl's pissing me off
I could bear with all her other demands because it felt like I was looking over a spoiled child but when liges are on the line, there's no room for someone like that

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter! Now to wait another month to get off this cliff.
400928570677002250.png

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh we need the chapter so bad right now :p I know raws are up to like 11, hope we get caught up soon

a saviour who does nothing but scream
Okay saviour. I mean saviour... Yes saviour 😂

Users who are viewing this thread