The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Can we just get rid of the moron couple so we can focus on the cute couple?

Aggregator gang
That cliffhanger is cruel. I mean, I feel like I know what's going to happen, but still. T-T
Thanks for the chapter!

Somebody kill me, please, I can't stand those characters. Ill's my favorite in this manga and now for her fault he may be in danger of death. T-T

Did i miss something? When dafuq did he become a romantic interest from a customer?

Dex-chan lover
@shaoxin54 You sure? Doesn't seem done necessarily, but maybe. If so, a pity cause it was a unique and decent Isekai and seems too soon to end it if so.

Far as I can tell, it's still ongoing, just the latest chapter is 12.

Did the transmigrated girl used some sort of charm on the prince? I think she did
After this he might not be too head over heels for her
Cliffhanger dangit I know the barrier will work but dangit!! And if the barrier work people will start asking questions and our lovely MC identity might be exposed
Thank you for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT THE HELL NOOOOO WHY!!!! STUPID GIRL AND STUPID PRINCE!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! AND WHAT WAS THE CHARM FOR THEN??? EXCUSE ME???

thank you for the update!!

NOOOOOOOOOO SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPP HELL NOOO FUCCKKK NOOOOOOO I HATE U BITCHES FUCK YOU FUCKKKKKK
thank you for the translations! i look forward to the next chapter! ^_^

Fed-Kun's army
I demand and immediate release of Chapter 8 hahahaha that's how bad I wanted this HAHAHAHAHA

@mynekoheart if I'm not mistaken, she asked to be attractive when she met the God. Not sure if she has any offensive skills but if she could heal, at least she should cast healing on that injured knight. Poor guy :'(

Omg, how can you let us here?! I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Oh god, this chapter was really good. That girl is really selfish and stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread