The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Group Leader
I thought this was ending already lol.

And new dude kinda sus. Imma watching you.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I think this new savior belongs to the gullible faction rather than the rival faction and will cause more stupidity type problems (overusing power, listening to wrong advice) instead of serving as a plot point to fuel Ill's jealousy. (which I think will happen but less)

Dex-chan lover
In the color page, Tsukina's right forearm (and hand) are disproportionately large.

No biggie, just passing through.

😀

Fed-Kun's army
I don't necessarily think he'll be a bad guy per se..... However, these overly "hero" type of personality guys are always the same.... Forcing their sense of justice of right and wrong onto other people to the point of annoyance or getting used by the Kings/Emperors to wipe out their "evil" enemies, without thinking for themselves what it is they are actually fighting or killing.

Also, I feel like he is going to be a person "interested" in our MC, since it's specifically stated she isn't married yet. So, probably either going to be a super jealous BF/fiance or super jealous guy Savior. I doubt he would, but I could also see him abusing his status as a savior to try to wedge in between the FL and our Knight. Sort of makes me wonder that eventually when the FL and Knight get married, even with the Male Savior trying to separate them gets mad to the point that he ends up going to one of those kingdoms that want a Savior for world domination. Since that was also stated specifically in this arc as well.

Anyways just sort of threw my 2 sense on this new arc... Someone @ me if you know or have a thought on it.

What's this uneasy feeling about the new savior hmmmm it's seems like he hide huge prob behind that smile 😒😒

Dex-chan lover
My guess...

New dude has a good heart, but is super dumb/naive. Doesn't understand why a country doesn't have a savior and tries to go there to balance things out and make it more fair, but gets abused and needs help from MC and her country in order to bail him out. He seems like an airhead.

Please no bullshit jealousy
Please no bullshit rivalry
Please no idiotic "blurting out" shit
Please no pressing her into getting involved just cause she's a saviour

why does he give me yan vibes, especially in the ball's reflection

@NoTofu yeah he probably is, well depending on your definition of evil.
But I guess the least awful thing would be that he is just some horny guy who wants to make a harem or some shit like that.

Dex-chan lover
@TestingTesting123 : He doesn't have to 'win'. Polygamy is legal in this country...
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1139108/17
So the guy, especially considering he's a Savior, is totally allowed to go after Tsukina.
It'd be Ill and Tsukina who would have an issue with it, Ill with his desire to monopolize her (the main reason he didn't reveal her being Savior behind the country's barrier), and Tsukina with the modern monogamy mindset.

Mmm i wonder why this chapter hasn't updated on tachiyomi but i can see it on a browser

Users who are viewing this thread