The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I'm still sore they skipped all the engagement stuff, but I am glad to see the relationship continuing.

Also new savior better watch his step!

@Binary10011 I second this notion.
I'd have liked to see the previous savior's reform or something. Such a waste of a character. She came,she went away. Making her understand the real world would've been a good arc. Not just she is as she is, she won't be a bitch in this world, but she'll be a bitch in another and repeat.

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't be an ass, Please don't be an ass, Please don't be an ass, Please don't be an ass, PLEASE.

The guy might be brainwashed in the future and the enemy country turns him to a war machine
probably after falling in love with mc, heartbroken, gone to the dark side etc.

Awww what a cutie!!! I reaaaaally hope he just has second ml syndrome and doesnt get kidnapped by the neighboring country or something. I know the author set up that backstory for a reason and I don’t like it

Oh good it’s not a fake looking vindictive thot!
Thank you for subverting my expectations story!

The foreshadowing is a bit scary though... It seems he might go bad. It’s worrying since he’s kewt and I wanna like him.
At most he’s only be an airheaded fool right?

Ahhh I don’t like guys like him. People that preach about “saving” and “justice” all the time do it usually based on their fictional opinion on doing the Right thing and being Good.... It’s unrealistic and annoying. I can tell he really wants to be a Savior/Hero and would probably try to project his ideals onto her and give her shyt for not doing her duty as a Savior.

Double-page supporter
Oh no the new guy looked so cuteee 🥺 Please dont be an ass, please be nice

a lil competition to spice things up so that the wedding can speed up also!

Dex-chan lover
Why is he giving off bad vibes, he just got here (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What is this god doing when he picks these people to be saviors, I'm surprised this world hasn't been destroyed. Looks like new guy just wants to be way too powerful he might join the war nation. Did god even think about a savour joining the war nation on their own even though he placed they away from it.

Fed-Kun's army
Everything changed when a love rival attacked. I dropped many titles bc they have annoying love rivals appearances when the ships were getting better. Hope this one won't have taugh that"feature"

Ugh he just got here Why's there flags everywhere. I guess it's good that they're cautious after what happened previously but the way it looks like it seems this saviour will bring bad news despite being genuinely good so I will assume his sense of justice is unjustified ?

Users who are viewing this thread