The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
This new one looks amiable.
Let's hope he doesn't have an evil alter ego who wants to destroy the grandstream or something.

I feel like he for sure will become an antagonist. As he wants to "save the world" but this country doesn't really need that, it just needs protection in cases of crisis (for which Tsukina is well fitted to provide help from the sidelines) I am worried that country that wants to TAKE OVER the world will get to him and twist their motives to align with his (i.e. this world is crooked, we want to bring world peace to everyone, help us achieve this, etc) and then Tsukina will have to get involved.

Lemme guess he's gonna fall for her and starts getting in the way.
Then going to act like a bratty man who is 100% determined to make her his own.
Turning into another disaster that she needs to clean again because why the fuk would that god send another savior after the last disaster!? (I mean she already exists!? Like WHYYY)

I hope this guy isnt took liking to Tsukina since i like Ill and Tsukina relationship right now 😔
If the author could just make the new savior BL i dont mind that :))) male!saviorxprince sound good too 😆 lmao

Dex-chan lover
@lili13 COnsidering the setting, they are in an old age already for marriage, so I believe is closer to your first assumption, but of course, maybe they are waiting to after the votes.

Users who are viewing this thread