The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

His smile is cute and charming.
But.... love rival? Back it up boy. Keep it to urself.

wait shit he's cute, god I'm gonna be so sad if he ends up as this volume's antagonist :(

Dex-chan lover
@Moraza lol K was thinking that
The warm tea and nice food from this book shop fills you with determination. HP restored.

New savior is adorable, I hope he has a good friendship with Tsukina and finds someone he loves like Tsukina and Ill have.

(I refuse to have bad thoughts about this)

Even though they're setting up some red flags, I hope the new savior is just a down to earth good guy. Wouldn't be unheard of. Like how in Goblin Slayer, you have GS's team taking care of more mundane tasks while the dedicated hero team is saving the world from bigger threats off screen. Fingers crossed

Alright I can read between the lines, what's wrong with the cheerful seemingly harmless guy? Or perhaps is this a... Love rival?

well he's determined to "save the world"

bet you a week's lunch that determination is gonna be used by that neighboring country as a "to save this world you must destroy XYZ" and he'll fall for it.

because he is determined to save the world.

Dex-chan lover
im shipping those two.... i want some NTR moment bcoz i hate romance shoujo. hope ill got killed by the savior or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread