The Savior's Book Café in Another World

It’s been a month since Bubble Tea Scans updated, so it’s most likely they dropped it WHICH IS AWWHGHFHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
There's only two volumes out in Japan according to MangaUpdates, so it's probably less of getting dropped and more of author just not drawing fast enough

I bet everyone who gave this a 6 or lower came looking for hentai and when they didn't find any they gave it a shit rating. Also, we need a wholesome tag. AND MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!

Can i bribe someone to pick this up? This is one of my absolute favs i want to read it so bad pls someone a sensei pls translate more

do this manga ends at chapter 12.2? i have checked at many sites and all raws stop at 12.2

Please someone pick this up! I think bubble tea scans group went on a hiatus or smth since they haven’t translated anything in 2 months. This manga is rlly amazing and it’s a bit sad that I have been reading it in other languages I don’t understand just to know I’m what goes on in the late chapters of the manga. Please please please! Any group! 😭❤️ You’ll do us a terrific favour

Users who are viewing this thread