The Savior's Book Café in Another World

Damn, that's a harsh think to wake up to.to think that the prince would wake up to his bf getting killed. But I guess that's how you cure someone heavily dosed with charm magic. Shock therapy!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I never understood why people, specifically girls, take their time to scream in such situations. Like, dude run away from it. I understand how fear and all that works, like, your legs give out, but if your life is in danger RUN. Don't waste time. 😩

It's a pleasant read, don't let the title turn you off from it too much. I just turned 30 and I was like "Say what now? D:< The hell?" but gave it a shot anyway. It's a light read so far, but MC and ML are enjoyable.

This is the best isekai situation, having powers and your own book cafe + a cute knight 💖

omg i hope the other "savior" is gotten rid of in the story soon akdbdjf she's literally useless 🤦🏻‍♀️

ch7 spoiler rant
that fcuking 1str savior is literally so fcuking useless i can't fcuking stand her, along with that poor excuse of a prince like seriously in the middle of a battle, you're gonna get all lovey dovey while there are knights lit dying in front of you to save you???? the audacity bruh

The prince and savior are so useless and are such liabilities someone stop me before i start crossing dimensions and slapping the hell outta them 😤

Users who are viewing this thread