The Savory Girl - Ch. 45

nope, im out , this is the happy end i need......is that his ex calling him ? cant even bother to look up her name, nevermind i dont care who it is, its just drama, dont need it

Supporter
24d0e59984a2f347ae9addb459dd6bbd.gif

Ooooh..... C'mon!!!

I want to stop reading here, but maybe all the incoming bullshit is gonna have a great payoff. I guess I'm gonna put this on hold until is fully translated.

Thanks for your work MEH scans!

Well his ex GF will have a matter in this upcoming drama, but more in the spoilers:

MCs and FMCs relationship gets revealed, they break up as MC doesn't want her career being ruined, so he runs back to his ex GF who actually missed him (seems like she got sexually frustrated as her new wealthy pimp (Nerd) wasn't able to satisfy her sexual desires completely). At this point you would be heavily disappointed in the MC for dropping his dignity and running back to his annoying ex GF who just cheated on him and even throw him out after being discovered, right? But he just uses her to fastly get a roof over his head again. He. Rejects. Her. Sexual. Advances. EVERYTIME! 🤣 😘
Later the Nerd verbally attacks MC as he thinks MC stole his girl (he didn't know that MC was ex GFs former BF since she denied having a BF). They talk it out and Nerd starts to dislike the ex GF too. Long story short, in the end MC dumps ex GF again, Nerd then rejects her too so she ends up alone for being a bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
I like troll authors like this. Was feeling kind sad that it was going to end (like always), but I guess we'll get to see
some good ass revenge on the cheating ex.

@ghini_cubillus
NICE. This author really knows how to write a satisfying story.

Users who are viewing this thread