The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - (End of Season 1)

Read the LN twice!!! Only did that for Solo Leveling. Lol. This adaptation is cool but just like with SL, they cut a lot of stuff to move the story along.

BTW why the freak do they always make black characters look weird? IJS...

Just came back hoping s2 already started :/
I realy liked the MC's face/artstyle at ch.1 compared to now, he looks like a 12yr old teenager, also start acting like one.

Page 19 he said: "to think I'd be compared to such lowlifes".
Is he being compared as someone how sell (his own) organs or harvest (get someone else's) organs?
-If it's his own organs, I don't see why he would be considered as a "lowlife". i can respect someon how do whatever he can to survive with what he has.

They just hardcore skimped all over the first most emotional scene for the MC. They should've at least made it 2 chapters and actually SHOWED the FUCKING MOTHER!! AND FOR FUCKS SAKE the girl didn't just take the stuff, she took it and BROKE IT in front of him, and that was BEFORE she threw the bottle he bought to the ground and Seol just stared at the glass shards and started picking them one by one even though his hand bled, just to clean what he thinks is the "mess" he made.

I don't think I'll be checking up on this adaptation ever again if this is gonna be how they do shit. They barely even made the fucking scene understandable. (And where is the part with Yun Seora??) And since when did his ex-gf accuse of him of smth like that?

Fed-Kun's army
wow, thats a bold ass acusation, mans went though a whole ass death game and comes back to be labeled as a organ smuggler , fuck her

Fed-Kun's army
after realizing Season 1 ended, came here to see how this scene would be developed... and I'm utterly disappointed.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and read the novel: you, whoever you are, don't deserve to suffer through this bad adaptation

@zdarkbrz_816 @bibliophile @RalekTheOne

hello good sir.. i just finished reading this and want to read the novel can i ask what chapter should i start with or if you have any recommended part that the adaptation skipped like the part on what he bought in the vip shop with his points

@Titanfan548

A person you know to be a hopeless gambler, scammer, and liar that never has any money and always harasses you for a loan suddenly shows up one day to pay you back with money they mysteriously acquired in a short amount of time. What would you think? Assuming the worst of a person in this scenario is entirely reasonable.

Fed-Kun's army
@tvman its my opinion dude, ive read the novel so seeing this shit for the second time just gets my blood boiling, i already know what your saying but if youve read up to where i am, youd think so too, also they left out a ton of material from this chapter so it wouldve gone differently if they adapted it accurately

@titanfan548
No, I absolutely wouldn't think so too regardless of how this story plays out. I'm allowed my opinion too, and that is it's completely ridiculous to go "fuck her" considering how he treated her in the past. Her reaction to him suddenly having money to pay her back is entirely understandable because she only knows him as a thieving low life. Plus, she doesn't have a crystal ball. She has absolutely no way of knowing what he went through to earn that money, and the circumstances would sound crazy to a person in the real world anyway. It's good that he's now trying to make things right, but she's got a right not to trust him and he's not entitled to her forgiveness.

@pido125 Well I doubt they're gonna get to the real juicy stuff but I guess literally most of the beginning chapters. They give a horror vibe and a taste of what you actually get in Paradise. Such as chap 5-20 or to whenever the tutorial ends..? (Been a year)

Fed-Kun's army
@tvman I agree with you, there is no reason to blame her or his family. For anyone who had a shady pass to suddenly come back with lots of big money, i'd be pretty suspicious too, maybe not organ smuggler but a least some drug business, robbing a bank or something like that, specially if he had to be so shady about it and not reveal how he got the money. Besides, she just asked if it was anything related to it, not like she immediately call the police and judge him as guilty. So I really don't see what he was expecting without a good alibi maybe in the novel is handle different but taking it as is in this adaptation, I don't see nothing wrong. Still feel sad for him.

@titanfan548 Bro i came from the light novel. This manhwa is straight garbino. They cut so much stuff it hurts. Also the design choices for some characters is such a turn off. I am glad I am reading the light novel rather than the manhwa. They should follow the source material rather than skipping so much. So I am on agreeance with you

Users who are viewing this thread