The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - (End of Season 1)

the art is good but reading the novel is a better experience tbh, the scenes where he tries to make up with his family feel heavier, an you understand better how the mc feels in his growth as a character

Thank you for the chapter.
Can anyone tell me what is the best source to read the LN?

What not rushed?, reading the past few chaps on novel i feel the manhwa is just a graphic summary of what happened in the novel which is fine btw

@shase
https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-second-coming-of-gluttony
new chapter every day at 2pm uk time

This is what you've missed...

In novel the manager take care of him, cleans his room, cooks for him. His lover and family finds out that he actually himself got his name on ban list. His lover goes to his house to make sure if he is ok but mistook the managers one set of clothes which she washed and left for drying as MC seeing other women, so she decides to marry someone else. Also lot of minor details of Paradise.

How did his phone magically appeared in his room? Didn't he left it on the street when he was transported and then his ex-girlfriend found it? Did she return it to his home?

the tone is kinda different. in the novel its more serious and this is a traumatizing event for him. while here its more comedy than serious

Oh, its Hugo!. I imagined him with an Afro. Based on the people in the carriage, it seems they will discard the the random "head" that happenend in the novel...

@oginohusband I don't think that its really comedy, nothing in this chapter feels at all funny. It just feels like it was paced way too quickly, and as a result it didn't have the space it needed to have any emotional impact.

Aggregator gang
Yikes, this is too fast! The confrontation with his ex and his family was a bit more emotional comapred to this. I even teared up a little bit when it comes to her ex, then the way, Kim Hannah scolded him for being rash and idiotic in apologizing, and now the carriage thing. There's suppose to be a woman there, and it was also here that the contradiction between its name as "Paradise" and how rough living there is starting to show up. People, especially earthlings are too bored with its medivial setting hence, no cellphone or other convenient stuff to play around so "casual sex" is their way to kill time. But ofcourse havi ng sex for free isn't really possible so it comes down to prostitution . Thats how earthling are supposed to be desperate for money because equipments are frickin expensive... There's so much more stuff that got left behind and i won't bother to say it one by one so try and check the novel instead.

@ImDanGrow

So you should just eat trash and shut up because you were given it for free?

That's a dumb statement. Nothing is free from criticism. A rushed story is a rushed story, things being cut out is things being cut out.

The author behind this adaptation has serious issues with pacing and it's been made clear since chapter 1. The entire first arc was needlessly dragged on with multiple chapters of nothing happening or where it took an entire chapter to do one single thing. Then in this arc it's rushed hard out to prematurely end the season.

That's a fact and a big problem and deserves to be criticized.

Thanks for the chap!
Glad they took out the character thats supposed to be there in that journey. They even took out whats supposed to happen to that Yun Seora before Seol saved her. Although the novel's superb, I didnt quite the enjoy Hugo's intro in it haha. It felt like stereotyping. and then theres that rape fiesta arc... cant wait for best girl seo yuhui 😍🤤

Users who are viewing this thread