The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - (End of Season 1)

This is so rushed it isn't even funny. I think I won't check season 2 when it comes out and i'll just stick with the much better novel.

Fed-Kun's army
This was... ok? Not sure how to say it. I read it out of complete and utter boredom.

The story is very disjointed, to the point where I'm just going to read it for the sake of it.

(Even though I haven't read it) Insert: "the novel is better" here.

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, these 46 chapters didn't even cover 5% of the webnovel

its weird because at the end when they're all on the wagon and alex mentions " a trip amongst men" the novel version actually had a red head girl in the wagon with them although all she does is serve as insight into the basic life of debauchery of the world they now inhabit
the girl blows hugo and they fuck the following nigh but after a day of travelling they get attacked and despite being warned to lay low in the wagon she stands up and then gets domed by a long needle

yea @IceboundSatyr i was waiting for that ranger girl wagon scene coz that sets up the atmosphere and the theme of the show, i legit surprised when i read that in the light novel, was like aigh so that's what it's gonna be like i'm in, now with them cutting even this scene out i wonder ho much more they gonna cut later on

There are many differences between the manhwa and the novel and there are also some things that should be important to show but are not shown in the manhwa. I hope season two can get better

Users who are viewing this thread