The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Aggregator gang
Did Asura pick this up because Sleeping Knight aren't doing it anymore or are both teams doing it ?

Hmm, either way i'm glad this is back.

Dex-chan lover
I knew Parasite Queen will look like Kerrigan. Feels kinda lazy.

Man, finally seeing all the key characters feels kinda nostalgic at this point. I was going to skip it because it goes so far back, but I wanna see more characters and old characters in the new art style now.

Chohong armor looks like from official art, but they made it look like it could actually be armor.

Aggregator gang
I also noticed that the artist changed, or he draws quite differently now...Even the hair color changed... Not sure about artist changes between seasons :/

its been a while since Ive read the LN but is the name of some people and places different here? it feels off. Also new art looks kinda like your generic shounen styling.

I didn't expect a second season because of poor reception. I thought they would redo it like Overgeared.

Also I can finally see what the parasite queen looks like. I was overwhelmed by the descriptions and could only form a rough image of what the army commanders, parasite queen, and characters looked like.

Haven't read the rest of the manhwa cuz of comments saying how far off it was from the LN, but this looks accurate (except the skipped part when they go over the details of the expedition with both teams), hope it keeps going that way

This looks so bad now. I liked the art in season 1 better.
Also is it just me or are they not following the novel as closely anymore?
If so it is gonna suck. I guarantee it.

Users who are viewing this thread