The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Double-page supporter
Why are you even fucking asking you dumbass? What a useless idiot MC. Too bad he's not going to die, since he's the MC.

Even he was the first among the others of the tutorial, he just stepped into the bigger world and is not sure what his strength is, compared to these creatures. If he’s too weak/unprepared, he could endanger them. Even making them focus on him (by asking) could be fatal.
He will most likely use colors to determine how to win and take a ”group leader” stance for the fight.

For people wondering why he's not acting:

The manhwa doesn't explain it well, but in the novel, the difference in strength between levels is huge.

A level 2 has nearly no chance to beat a level 3, and a level 4 will absolutely destroy a level 3.

The more level you gain, the harder it gets to level up again, and you gain power accordingly to your efforts.

The simple fact that he's a level 1 in this kind of area is extremely dangerous not only to him but to his allies who have the duty to protect the mules no matter what.

Right now, he's maybe the weakest combattant out of them all except the level 2 archer. His only strength are his own strenght and martial art knowledge with no skills to back them up.

Dex-chan lover
Did they change the MC or something, I feel like this isn't the same story as before

MC still weak being level 1 although he can compete with peak level 2, and he doesn't even know what to do because he is just a mule and supposed to be protected by Cho Hong . Lioners are matched to an average level 4 human or even level 5. They skipped most of the details lmao

@thegoatrider lol have fun dying. lvl 4-5's are considered pretty high in paradise, so if i were you i wouldn't attack, plus 3 lvl 4's and a lvl 5 was having a hard time fighting those bulls, so i don't get why you would attack without thinking "They're lvl's 4-5, why can't they even do the slightest damage to the monsters?"

@Milenyus you're wrong, his strength relies on his mana stat (Mid-High I think) wich is unusually high for a level one, let alone a warrior. Besides that, he is the weakest, but he's mana carries in the early stages.

Users who are viewing this thread