The Secret Life of a Lady

die purists. so stories with super friends and faint subtext muddled through three degrees of ambiguity are "yuri", but story in which a lady expresses sexual interest in another woman and plays with her tits isn't?

go fuck yourselves with your bigotryTM and downvoting. really. no one likes a hypocrite.

edit: wow, you've got to be fucking kidding me. which rule did it exactly broke? use of the word "tits"? calling out others on their cognitive dissonance and claimed right to decide what "lesbian" relationship means ? there are threads dedicated to this site's moderation team on some subreddits you know, but I've always thought that what people claimed there was sort of exaggerated. then again it's super nice that all those types of addministrative decisions don't have to be signed by name, or to even cite which part of codified agreed upon conduct had allegedly been breached. real micro scale government-like diffusion of responsibility you've got going on here guys - which would've been fine if not for donations and bandwidth pleas directed at users.

Se quiser ajuda eu topo real. (Nível de vício da pessoa tá no estágio que agora quer até ajudar nos projetos🙈).
Ôta coisa... Eu ouvi que teria potaria então eu vim!
Parabéns pela tradução 😁. Acompanho alguns projetos via Facebook.

why is there a yuri tag if i see a man with his tits out on the cover 🧍🏻‍♀️

I don't know what was unclear in my previous post.

Fuck your purism, weird double standards and, word that you guys seem to be particularly fond of - at least going by messages read on several forums I've briefly joined and promptly quitted - "bigotry (tm). Get familiar with definition of a genre if you're still confused (hint hint: it is NOT about lesbians).

Group Leader
Hi, they are saying that the work has no yuri and is fake. Well, it has yuri, but it is a slow development, so much so that in the chapter 10 yaoi scenes occur and no yuri has yet been made, but YES, manhwa has yuri scenes, they just haven't been developed and are slow!

I have the Raws of this project, whoever wants the Raws to work this project, send me a message by WhatsApp to this number +16614391872 (I only speak Spanish and English)

Users who are viewing this thread