The Secret Life of Empress Isana - Ch. 23

Ok for the first time...i understand 2nd ml syndrome...I'M ON THE LOSING SIDE DAMMIT BUT THE ML IS SO BAD I CAN'T ROOT FOR HIM

@Khaoticsuccubus That's so... just so.... true!?!

On another side, for me it is obvious he wouldn't have killed anyone innocent, but that's just my feeling. However I can't help find him kind of ... cute? Him smiling like that at the end shows he is far from heartless since as it wasn't an evil smile, it shows she genuinely amuse him (at least). Also I'm sure he's also interested in her personnality, even though it's not love yet.

But I'm curious as to how his heart will have to be "touched" according to the prophecy. Will simple physical contact really do? Or does he have to fall in love?

Well, what are you going to do? Manhwa and abusive relationships go hand-in-hand after all.

Dex-chan lover
...didn't she literally save his life when he got poisoned... without leaving him or running away?

He is a scum, even if he never intended to go through with this threat. He could have tried to talk to her, tried to be nicer to her just tried to have any sort of communication that wasn't being a dick, but nope.

He is just being selfish.

Typical manhwa/manhua Main Lead who is nothing but trash but still wins in the end because he is a handsome emperor.

Tbh I did not see the difference so if it's easier I think skipping the sfx cleaning and redrawing would be ok for lots of us. Anyway as always thank you so much you're spoiling us with all these chapters !

The ML is ompletely insufferable. He's basically a villain. lol
This story is quickly turning into trash, sadly. The ML will probably be forgiven for everything in the end, because he is "handsome". Ew.
Did anyone read the raws and can tell if this is how it plays out ? Because if it is, then I would like to save time and drop this.

What the actual f@%*!!! What is wrong with this ML, he is so toxic and abusive. I am so tempted to drop this manhwa. FL is probably going to have stock holm syndrome and forgive this bast***d. This is literally the worst. Also thank you for the translation!

I died. The first three frames sent me off my couch and I died. I want this to be my background. Yes. Yes. Yes.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
wow he's actual garbage, he can't be the real ML right..?

Thank you for the translations! I appreciate your hard work! Also would like to thank the one who created this story, and the artist if they are reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread