The Secret Life of Empress Isana - Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
All these problems would have been solved if we just assassinate this one guy causing all the trouble or just start a propaganda campaign blaming everything on him so if there is a peasant revolt they will B line it to cutting his head off

I completely agree with the people below me... she should kill the duke with her magic and she shouldn't be this stupid.
Also: 🔓Perverted Character Unlocked🔓

How DARE you look with you eyes open

these ppl need some serious help geez. how fucked up in the head can someone get without dying. serious question tho. someone should research this

I never understood raising taxes on a whim like that as punishment for the public like....don't you want your land to thrive as a noble? Or is it fine for everything to burn until you realize all your luxuries are unavailable because you're people are gone or dead like???

Dex-chan lover
I see the author has given up one drawing an actual dress
@Bubblitea in actuality, usually the king imposes a ultimatum for how high the tax can be raised. but in the case of the opponent, they have enough power and influence through sheer wealth alone.
MC should instigate a riot, the duke really is an idiot though, more capable than his sons? I don't see it. for in a fit of rage, he imposes an impossible challenge...

Users who are viewing this thread