The Secret Life of Empress Isana

Thanks guys ^~^ I really have nothing important to do rn so translating all those chapters isn't that difficult for me
I plan to finish translating all the chapters until february

@ Plumsweet is fine that's why we told u to take it slow I mean we happy that this series is getting updates but we can wait a little for future chapters so take it a bit slow ok

(After reading the new chapter): the start of the chapter killed me it was so funny 🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully the power dynamics between the Emperor and Shana improve - really hoping that once they do fall in love all of his behavior isn't forgiven just because he was desperate at the time.

Fck the emperor. I hate in comics like this when the guy is a manipulative ahole. I hope she ends up with the wolf bro. He's at least not a trash human being. Also thanks for the translations!

I hate the prince!!!! i hope i shana wont fall in love with him. I hate when a FL falls in love with a sadistic manipulative guy, just because he’s the ML. The fox guy suits her better. 😡 I read too many manga & so far the sadistic ML won the FL heart. I fear that this story will end with Shana choosing that bastard prince.

What's wrong with the translation? Why is it mix with Malay? PLEASE use ENGLISH translation ONLY. It's difficult to read. Damn translation!

Users who are viewing this thread