The Secret of the Friendly Duke - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or is Zion actually a woman? The character is far too fem. Well it looks like it has possibilities. Have to see how it plays out.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so like... From the cover and the title I'm was like. Oh is the duke actually a girl and the MC is helping her cover up her gender?? Lolol
But then I read the chapter and the synopsis and I was like... Uh maybe not
Many thanks

I had to go back to the tags to check that this isn't "yuri". I respect all genres but yuri isn't my thing.
Putting that aside, the trash "dad" is grooming her, fucking disgusting!!! I've seen so much shit in my day but I believe this is the first one I read where the MC who is a kid learns of such a grim secret. I'm so happy she will escape but I hope the blond guy (I'm assuming he is the ML) takes care of her for real and doesn't have agenda of his own to use her

Dex-chan lover
Her 'father' is scum. I use the word father loosely as I can't regard someone who'd lay hands on their own daughter a father. I suspect that if he had his way with her, she'd be killed just like her mother once he was tired of her (I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hand her mother's death as well).

@Jedendvatri not every story is going to be a WMMAP or MD story, WMMAP was a finished light novel before it was a manhwa anyways. all that matters is that the author/artist enjoys making their webtoon and that they’re happy with the outcome.

either way that father is like actual horse shit. kinda bummed we didn’t get to see any of zion and mcs interactions before he took out the trash since i don’t really have an interest in either of them atm, but the art is very cute.

@liqiu
I’ll be only happy if this won’t go anywhere near that but for now I haven’t noticed such a difference and originality they talked about so I’m curious what they’ll pull out. Right now it looks to me just as an another story with many things to explain.

Aggregator gang
Zion looks like he might be 16 but idk

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Kill off the entire family because they were mean to the FL?
Understandable

@Tidel I don't think so. If he wanted to kill her mother, he would've probably waited for Noelle to be older (like 15 or so) to get rid of the mother.

Users who are viewing this thread