The Senior and Junior Broke up Three Months Ago

Group Leader
This is already amazing! An adult romance store with an interesting premise! To answer your question, I like senpai and kohai better.

Group Leader
At the very least, we are warned that the whole premise of the story is a love triangle.

Definitely senpai & kouhai!! By the way, this is cute. Thank you for this!

PS: I laughed at the note about Corona-chan lol. Keep safe, everyone!

Group Leader
Everything is fluffy and all, but the way the author wants to portray the Kouhai's love is too cringe for me.

This is a great slice of life manga, it’s exactly what it’s description says, it’s a cute comedy slice of life, hope readers ignore the dumb comments expecting some kind of deep romance when they literally don’t read the tags

Group Leader
We are trying to bring Koi to Utatane back but the raws we have are in Mandarin so we are looking for a translator :(

aww just when things are building up, but its okay thank you for translating this up until now! i hope you take care of yourself and good luck with your work!

Dex-chan lover
Surprised me quite a bit . . . somehow I was expecting one of those kind of adult semi-serious office romances and instead it's a gag manga. Not that that's bad, just . . . whiplash!

Users who are viewing this thread