The Seven Deadly Sins

@l3RY4N yeah, I noticed that after I posted my question, it’s just strange. Now I have an update notice and it’s all the way back at chapter 113.5. I guess the scanlators are going back and translating extra chapters they skipped before? Idk, but it’s kinda annoying.

So, I'm a bit lost, I thought this manga was about to end, I mean there were even chapters labelled "epilogue," a few chapters ago.

Aggregator gang
was this one of the series that got pulled by people who want to force you to use their sites irregardless of whether or not it's actually safe to use their site? or was there just no one uploading to MD for almost 200 chapters?

yuy

where are the lastests chapters in english? not updating in english anymore?
324 and 325 missing

Dex-chan lover
I was considering to read the manga after seeing the terrible quality of s3 but now that I realize that it has missing chapters everywhere I think I'll just read at another aggregator

We defeated the Demon King. *epilogue starts* Oh wait nevermind, let us handle it real quick. *proceeds to fight for God knows how many chapters in a row to end it all with a single attack* *the unthinkable happens and a character finally dies* OK no more fighting now, let's have a party! Oh wait nevermind, now we need get through the "Age of Chaos".

But seriously, this should have been over a long time ago, this just feels like stretching the story way too thin. Whatever, see you 100 chapters later at epilogue no. 4.

Bleach 2.0.
Should have stop at the right time.

Now, it's a zombie. Stay away for your own safety.

Ok at this point I'm in for another ride, it never ends in the most hilarious of ways.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it everytime I took a glimpse of a updated chapter from this series it always seems to be a beginning of a new arc or something....

Now that the captain sacrificed his Demon King powers to destroy the Ten Commandments, he isn't forced to leave us for the demon world.
Wait what? Where did that come from? Was there something that implied that that is the case and have I just missed it? It just seems like such an important thing got thrown at me out of the blue. And that is just the minor detail, we really going to start a new story arc? Really?

So you're saying our pride escanor died for basically nothing but more plot? I wish they would just end this and continue it on another manga. This has nothing to do with the 7 now its gonna be all about arthur

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread