The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Love

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t expect that final scene but I don’t hate it. I think it progressed a little quick for my taste going from hidden relationship to being accepted in the span of a couple chapters, as much as I hate drama I think for romances it’s good to have a bit as it makes it more fulfilling when they finally get together, maybe a little more hesitation from the king and queen as opposed to a simple few words and being cool with it but at the same time I don’t think the manga is trying to take itself too seriously so I’m not that fussed. Nothing is preach about but it’s definitely not the worst romance manga out there by any means.

Ending straight after properly getting together is a big stinker though (one chapter epilogues don’t count)

Supporter
Pg.29 is the the best page, the wake up in the arms panel.

Going to be very sad when this is over, I’ve loved each one of their embarrassed expressions.

Dex-chan lover
She has siblings.
oh really?
haha, I didn't remember that

I only remember when they said that Momo is going to be married off, I thought that the drama will get more complicated because of that bloodline issue,
but then I saw that it is only a couple chapters left, and I was like: welp, not gonna happen

ok, so it made sense that the queen approved it,
she has spares

Supporter
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Look at the size of the absolute unit of an L the queen took there though, seeing that her daughter's relationship with her lover is strong enough that both are willing to fight for it instead of promising to stay friends.
Instead of the queen getting an L, what this made me think of is the history of yuri.
Before yuri came into existence, what the Japanese people have is the genre called "Class S", which illustrates close relationships between girls that lean more on the platonic side. Girls getting married to guys was seen as a matter of course, and relationships between girls is this romantic adolescent thing.
Through time, people started recognizing the legitimacy of the romantic aspect in such relationships, and yuri works depicting actual lesbian couples are born.

Double-page supporter
oh really?

I only remember when they said that Momo is going to be married off, I thought that the drama will get more complicated because of that bloodline issue,
but then I saw that it is only a couple chapters left, and I was like: welp, not gonna happen

she has spares
Momo is the 3rd princess so she have 2 older siblings,

Fed-Kun's army
oh really?

she has spares
At least one of her siblings is already married iirc.

Dex-chan lover
Phew... that was nerve wracking. I was scared since i could never really read the Queen that well. Didnt expect to be this smoothly tbh. The King, though definitely not the one making the decisions, was really about what Momo wants which surely helped a lot. When the Queen said they decided on someone ive kind of knew was a bluff.
Also, didnt expect the big bad wolf to went to town in the very same night lol

Users who are viewing this thread