The Shocking Reality of A Loan Shark Collecting Money - Ch. 8

@Meybi again, not every ending that disatisfies you is because it got axed. Lots of people struggle with writing endings, just google it. Not every ending you find shitty is due to the series getting the axe. There are writers who write for years yet still occasionally produce a shitty ending.

@SirAutimo right, so you personally know the author and you know for a fact it didnt get axed? The ending was rushed so youd rather me just call it shit? ok then! shitty author shitty ending shit. Stop fucking arguing over and over kid your blocked you annoying fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi it’s a twitter comic lol it’s not even published in any magazine. It’s meant to be short anyway.

Edit: stupid phone keyboard...

@GuardianCraze something can be short and be satisfying. what you said is meaningless. Heres a example of a one shot thats really good and short. Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi

There is 1 more chapter out like 1h ago, it's an omake about what happened if she accept his offer and go with him, it's has 53k likes already. So if anyone don't like this ending that much you can wait for the omake chapter

I just wish that the author wrote the point of view of the mother. The series was nice but i wanted to know how the mom changed her life style after her daughter chose her.

Dex-chan lover
The mom actually took care of her.
That being said I still need more. Much more.

well I thought the story will be the same as Usagi Drop

and... I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@Meybi The moderated post action isn't always a "you did a naughty"; it can be a tool to help people filter out offensive shitposts that aren't quite bad enough to warrant action.
Attempting to troll the mods in both a comment thread and a DM goes against rules 5.2 and 5.3. Take a couple of days off from commenting; please review the rules while you're at it.

Thanks,
Daviot

nononononononononon i regret reading this no
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo sniff no.

Users who are viewing this thread