The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I always gets so annoyed about the Korean web comic format. Everything is so spaced out and you have to scroll down so much instead simply clicking the next page.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad he saved her... she gets raped and murdered every time he fails? I ship them, Rae Rubia is a major hottie ?

Dex-chan lover
Seems like he got a cheat that let him get reincarnated (?) every time he/she dies (?)....
And he just saw his master getting into it.... it seems...

So we have a comic with a slime, one with a spider, and now one with a skeleton...

o-o

Double-page supporter
Hmmm, with wisdom that low no wonder he's so dumb, hopefully this will be the only time he fails otherwise it's going to get pretty boring seeing him redo missions again and again.

this seems pretty neat. also, there's a prequel chapter/oneshot (it's translated, but not into english). does anyone know what the deal is with that?

Dex-chan lover
this seems pretty neat. also, there's a prequel chapter/oneshot (it's translated, but not into english). does anyone know what the deal is with that?

These webtoon sorta dealies often have them, a chapter zero of sorts. They're also more often than not pretty irrelevant to the main story (or at least to the start of i), just a teaser to get people interested enough to check out the real deal since the main story in a webtoon is often slow as fuckin' molasses going uphill.

Contributor
Rereading this, because of the 2nd season, it's been a long time.

Fed-Kun's army
S-class scenario.
That must mean that there would likely be only a couple actual ways for avoid bad end.

Users who are viewing this thread