The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

@viewtiful
@GodGinrai
@Infinityc0r3
@Meridis
I think the reset points are set when the system acknowledges someone as his 'necromancer'. Since Rubia literally summoned him the reset point was that moment but for thief girl it only acknowledges her after her likeability is maxed. So the moment he returns is when her likeability is maxed/she becomes his 'necromancer' according to the system.

Also: Rubia nooooooooo (T Д T)

Dex-chan lover
I think there is a mistake on Inheritance screen - probably should have been "assimilation rate" (still not sure what it is though) instead of "dungeon affinity" that decreased.

Have no doubt will see more of Rubia. I mean, author made a point of it being an S-rank quest, wouldn't make much sense to not complete it at some point in the future.

Contributor
Mr. Bones is going to get OP, Gurren Lagan punch into the past, and rescue her. So I think.

Dex-chan lover
The best solution for Rubia is finding out another necromancer to raise her as an undead.

Double-page supporter
@Guspaz
That's some slow stat climb - it looks like Fire Emblem stat scaling. (Just the way I like it.)

Dex-chan lover
Yep... just live with the [Necromancer] you are affiliated with!!!
And it wouldn't be good if some plot like the protagonist is eating magic or something from a person affiliated with him...

Double-page supporter
Reandro really sounds like it should be Leandro instead ...

Rubia were you at....damn sorry blind girl Rub best girl, even though for a couple chaps, smh....

Dex-chan lover
Isn't there another friggin' town in the map? Where is her base of operations?

@waldo220 this is why you do hard saves and rotate your saves often. now the only way he can get the ending that he wants is to straight up start a new game and redo the literal months of grinding.

Users who are viewing this thread