The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Evolving skeletons. Welp, we all know what's at the end of that evolution tree.

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck, that seems interesting. Intelligent slime with logical reason for running an orphanage and quite fitting ability (as slimes usually can melt/assimilate things so appraising/scanning objects doesn't seem that far off).
Evolving Skelly really surprised me. It would be funny as fuck if the gem got inserted under his ribcage like Papa Bones has it in Overlord.
The confession was weird but kinda expected with how she brought him to her "house" and he met both her sister and "father".
But if I were in his shoes I would search for all sorts of necromancy-related books and people. Learn if you can create undead with their memoires intact (as much as possible of course) and either try to learn the art or find suitable necromancer and bring Rubia back to (un)life!

Dex-chan lover
@caseo78
My guess: Spiderskelly, spiderskelly, does whatever a spider does. I wouldn't be surprised if he looks the same but does know how to shot web.

Double-page supporter
SPIDER SKEEELLLEEETTTOOONNNN!!!!!

Lmao, yeah nope blonde one. I got a mistress to protect.

Will the succubus mistress be cucked by our favourite skelly? Stay tuned for the next episode chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I can't think of a single animal that looks the same when its young as it does when it grows up. I have no idea what slime guy is talking about???

And homegirl is absolutely out here trying to fuck a skeleton. But I wonder if he'll reject her marriage proposal in favor of meeting up with the Succubus lady.

Dex-chan lover
So he will evolve into a overlord?
Anyway what is it with these novels and chicks wanting to bang skeletons?

If she does not end up dead after this remember what the quest said " do not trust her" . I think she will end up turning Mr. Skeleton Man to the authorities

Users who are viewing this thread